Monday, April 9, 2012

Noblegarden Week

It's the season of the Spring bunny to present the ever elusive [Brightly Colored Egg] in Dolanaar and Falconwing Square. The first few rounds I managed to collect 30 to 50 eggs within 2 hours just by circling around the area of Dolanaar considering each egg spawns between 2 and 5 minutes apart from each other after being gathered; not including the campers who have taken hold of their favorite spots, which I found out takes longer since the egg spawns at a different location after 5 minutes have passed. Some spots spawn 3 eggs. Other spots, 6 to 7 eggs, if you're paying attention. It wasn't long before I managed to collect about 950 eggs just by running on routine and finding more eggs, which others have missed. With that being said, I had kept 1 [Spring Circlet], 1 [Spring Flowers], 4 [Blossoming Branch]es, 3 [Spring Rabbit's Foot]s, 1 [Spring Robe], 3 [Elegent Dress]es, 2 [White Tuxedo Shirt]s and 2 [Black Tuxedo Pants]. (Note: I had to destroy the rest of them since I was running out of inventory space during my quest to complete, A Tisket, A Tasket, A Noblegarden Basket). I had to give 10 [Noblegarden Chocolate]s to complete the quest, ate 25 of them to get the Chocolate Lover achievement, and I had to give 500 [Noblegarden Chocolate]s to get the [Swift Springstrider]. I had better luck watching Rhæ getting everything in one shot. She collected 250 eggs and received 4 event achievements in 2 hours. This was around noon eastern standard local time, which was around 11:00 am server time.

The best place to start is right by the Clothier, Brannol Eaglemoon. 4 eggs spawn there. As you walk further along under the bridge there is one egg there. By the time you get to the entrance of the inn where the mailbox is located, there are 4 possible eggs that spawn there. As you continue to walk towards the Flight Master, Fidelio one egg spawns in a bush by the lamp, one egg under the hippogryph's nest to the Flight Master's right and one under behind the nest to the hippogryph to his left. Oh, be weary of stealthy Night Elf pink blue spotted bunnies hiding under the bushes there too. The sneaky bastards!



There are 2 eggs under the bridge to the entrance of where Athridas Bearmantle stands. Sometimes an extra egg spawns atop the standing vase across from where Syral Bladeleaf stands. There is an egg that also spawns in a bush in that area. As you head towards the house by the inn, there is a lamp with two bushes. One egg in each bush. Don't ask me why, but I think Blizzard might have made this an euphemism. Across from this lamp is a bench with a vase and a bush. One egg under the bench, one egg in the bush and one egg atop the vase. As you head towards the hunter trainers, there are about 4 or 5 possible eggs that spawn there too. Lots of campers there so I avoided that as much as I could. I happened upon that area when they left and snagged several on my other rounds. I made about 19 rounds total.

When I got to the house, I managed to snag a few here and there, since there were plenty campers. Some were AFK, others were just plain obnoxious. There are 5 eggs in front of the house: one in the pond, one in a bush next to the lamp, one in a bush by the door, 2 eggs by the window. There are two eggs behind the house.

Only one egg spawns under the table where the Cooking Trainer, Zarrin is. There is always a camper there. I managed to collect about 6 from there when there wasn't one camping about.

Once you head towards the graveyard, there are 4 possible eggs that spawn there too. As you head towards the moonwell, where Corithras Moonrage stands, there are 5 possible eggs that spawn there: 3 eggs in the bush, one egg by the well, and one in the well. That, was how I did my rounds.

I'm really happy I managed to get what I came for. It's all about sticking to the routine. I was actually tempted to ask one of the campers how many eggs they were able to collect so far. If I were a smart camper, I'd stick by the graveyard or run in circles about the house since you have about 3 feet distance allowance to pick it up from where you stand. I'm not sure if that was a patch update or not, but I was rather frustrated that I had to struggle as a pink bunny to get to the egg that was 5 feet from me only to be snatched away by a stealthy sneaky Night Elf pink bunny! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment