Friday, April 20, 2012

On Ruby Wings

You know, I wouldn't mind scrolling down to look for the best answer in Wowhead, but it's still cumbersome having to do so. Some people's current post still stack above the actual answer. You actually have to have points to vote for that answer to appear at the top. So instead, I'm doing it this way; for my convenience.
--------------------
By Krazen (1,126 18) on 2008/08/28 (Patch 2.4.3)

The Wastes Scavenger are all around the diggin site at 54,34.
Then go on the top of the hill behind the site at 54.38,31.25 and kill the giant called Thiassi the Lightning Bringer. After his death Grand Necrolord Antiok will appear, dismount, kill him and loot the Scythe of Antiok.
 ------------
I also found out that I have to be at gliding level (100 feet above ground) from where the Wastes Scavengers are. Not that it was a big deal, but still it would have been nice to have "Death from Above" feel. It was really easy once I got to kill the Elite guy. Unfortunately, he threw the scythe of Antiok at my Ruby Dragon and she died. It was a good thing he cast fear on me. I was running mid-air towards the cliff, which I found amusing and relieved at the same time. For a Zak being a shadow priest, it wasn't a bad run after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment