Thursday, June 28, 2012

At Last

After painstakingly running Zereuwk through Scholomance, the Cadaverous Gloves and Walkers dropped off from Lady Illucia Barov and Lord Alexei Barov respectively. Why only now, you ask? I lost these from a hacker, who managed to kill all my characters and sold my items. Blizzard managed to recover most of them except Zarekius (Night Elf Male Priest), Palisokeja (Troll Female Hunter), Xesus (Undead Male Warrior), Amoofa (Tauren Female Shaman) and Evilynne (Orc Female Warlock).

After purchasing the Blizzard Token, I never had that problem again. I was happy to find out that Blizzard had returned the Tier 1 armor to the PvP Quartermaster after the announcement of Cataclysm. I was reluctant at first because the new gear looked really fantastic. I did miss my well-earned Tier 1 gear. The longing was too great. I got them. Needless to say, I earned it much easier than I did the last time.

With Mist of Pandaria on it's way, I'm not sure I'll be able to spend a lot of time to get the latest and greatest PvP gear. I'll be behind again like the last couple of times they updated the patch. It's all well and good, though. I'm not in a hurry.

The achievements are what makes it fun. I discovered where the mice were hiding, especially the locusts. One might ask why I need so many characters. I did want to stick to one. So many people out there were so horrible at nit-picking, I decided to create other characters just to get a break from them.

Anyway, that's all well in the past now. It would be difficult to get other people, who have the same schedule I do just to get into a dungeon; let alone a raid. Battlegrounds are notorious; especially players who run around me like a maniac because they can handle being dizzy. I can't. I have motion sickness. One battleground is enough to make me hurl. I'm just grateful Blizzard designed Grizzly Hills for people like me who wants to PvP without the madness. That's only if I'm playing on Zere. It's a different story when I'm on my other characters. They can run around all they like, but they can't run when they've been cursed and hexed to the nth power. *Evil laugh*

As for quests, it all depends. I've played them for so long, I know which ones to ignore. I'm having Zere try for the Lore Master Achievement. Finding old quests isn't easy as it sounds. Flying can only take you so long until you've realized you've been flying for 2 hours. It felt like a minute, but if you're not paying attention to the time on your computer, you'll end up wondering why you're suddenly hungry. Don't worry. I haven't done that in a long time. Ever since I came back to playing WoW, I kept the screen as a windowed view.

Things have been better since then. I'm not as stressed as I used to. If I don't like the feel of the battleground, the dungeon group or the quest, there's always fishing, cooking, mining, picking flowers and skinning to do. I would like to pick up fishing one day. Just go outdoors, by the bank of the river or a lake and start a cast and wait for the fish to get the bait.

Yes, I've rambled you to death. If you've managed to finish reading this, you've definitely got the idea I'd filled you in for the whole summer.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment