Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some Good Will Come

A Panther cub? I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. I was following this quest chain, Follow that Cat. By the time I got there, the giant cat, Mauti attacked me. Naturally, I had to defend myself.

I found Grent Direhammer, who wanted this cat dead, in bad shape at Mauti's lair. There was a panther cub pawing at his feet. After I buried Grent with his boots, the cub looked at me with such longing. I felt really bad killing Mauti. I'm not sure whether or not Mauti was male or female. It is still the cub's parent. I had no other choice, but to adopt it.

I had a small emotional break down. However, I do know that this cub is in good hands. This is going to take a toll on me until the end of my days. This is the only adoption I ever felt guilty for. Silly hot-headed dwarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment